A Family man
Vote for KAD
on October 16th,2017
COUGAR RIDGE, WEST SPRINGS, ASPEN WOODS, SPRINGBANK HILL, DISCOVERY RIDGE, SIGNAL HILL, STRATHCONA PARK, COACH HILL, PATTERSON, GLENDALE, GLENBROOK, GLAMORGAN, WEST GATE, MEDICINE HILL
Calgary was known as the city of opportunity, let’s get our city back
To create opportunities for local businesses and the citizens of Calgary,
- To Identify new approaches to create revenue.
- To replace less efficient programs.
- To establish a simpler and clearer process for new businesses in Calgary. Our city should be supportive of Entrepreneurs, rather than an obstacle.
Ensuring municipal accountability is the first step in restoring confidence in city hall.
To ensure Accountability,
- To stop the misuse of tax-payer dollars. We work hard for our money. When it is used for overly expensive public projects, we need to be consulted and all our concerns need to be reflected upon, before a go ahead is given to a project.
- To ensure that city councillors are fulfilling their platform goals within their terms. Kad is not a career politician, nor does he desire to be. Once elected, Kad will commit to all of his campaign promises and will only seek re-election if all promises are kept.
- His aim is to fulfill all his platform goals within two terms, and if unsuccessful he will not run again. That is his promise to all Calgarians.
Trust comes with Transparency.
To attain Transparency,
- To have open and easily accessible records of public expenditures. Such records, need to clearly outline what public funds are being used for; which activity, project, and on who’s authority. For any economy, fiscal responsibility is essential, let’s make sure we know who and for what reason our hard earned money is being spent.
- To have an open, clearer, and accessible channel of communication between city councillor, officials and residents of our ward. There is a clear lack of communication where our concerns and suggestions on city projects are not being addressed or even reflected upon.
- Kad will work towards having 100% reportable council meetings. Currently our city council spends the highest amount of time in “close door” discussions in the country.